Sunday, July 08, 2012

Writer's Cramp?

Like Stephen Johnson, I too have had a writers block!

Well, not really.  I have some good ideas cookin' but I've been real busy lately and only have half completed work lying around.  Unlike Stephen, I work, take care of two youngin's, take care of my house and my mom's house, who is now in her 80's.

Besides, back in the day, it seemed like folks couldn't wait to submit the next story to www.MyStrangeStories.com!  These days we get a new story posted every now and again...I figure, back before the turn of the century, before SkyNet took over, posting fiction on MyStrangeStories.com was one of the few ways you could get your ideas posted on the web.  Now it is very easy for anyone with an ipod, or ipad, or whichever of those is the telephone.

Speaking of back in the day.

Back in the day, Stephen convinced me that I should try to purchase a new car, because the Ford ad on TV screamed at us, "NO ONE WILL BE TURNED DOWN!!!"  I explained that I have horrible credit, and no one will approve a loan to me.  Stephen explained that, "NO ONE WILL BE TURNED DOWN!!!"


I said gee, you really think they'll give me a loan?  Stephen convinced me that, "NO ONE WILL BE TURNED DOWN!!!"


So the next day we go.  To make a long story short...I got turned down.  It really made Stephen's day to see me totally surprised that I was turned town.  That night I went home and when the commercial came on the TV, I expected to hear, "NO ONE WILL BE TURNED DOWN......EXCEPT BOB!!!"


Well, now my credit rating is actually above average, and last year a bought a new Prius...so put that in your Benson and Hedges cigarette and smoke it.


Anyways, since I got the writers block...I decided to display one of my favorite shows...Chad Vader!

Look to the front page of TheWeirdcrap.com, I took off that worthless ad and put up unpaid video series...just for you!




COMING NEXT: Political commentary from someone who doesn't pay for a news channel?

No comments: