Monday, October 09, 2006

It's in the tea!

Due to web mail from our Nebraska fans I have to stress that last week I stated that it seems to me that Ricketts (running for Senate in Ne) is a skin head. I was not stating he actually was, nor do I have evidence the proves the fact. I just call ‘em the way I see ‘em.

Now that we’re done with that, how ‘bout that North Korean nuclear bomb and what will come of it? Seems to me that now they will now annex South Korea and maybe a few neighboring countries. We won’t we able to get involved, because they’ll use nukes on our troops and the country they’re invading. In light of this, the country being invaded won’t want us to intervene because it will mean massive destruction of their own country.

Currently we do have the “Star Wars” laser that President Regan dreamed about but never saw. It can shoot down a missile in mid-air using computers to map trajectories and a very big chemical laser. It’s so big it would have to ride on a flat bed to move it around. But its accurate and powerful. It could easily shoot down a bomber holding a nuke. There is a non-chemical version that is much smaller being tested, but its not ready yet.

Nonetheless, I don’t think Asian countries would want to take the chance and just beg us not to intervene.

So what next?

Well, I’ll tell you. It’s the Rock ‘N Roll.

After we invented a nuclear bomb, our society went into a “Roaring 20’s” stage, with the rock music and the hippies. Why? They realized that with nukes on our side and nukes on the USSR’s side, any day could be the end of our world. Therefore, the younger generation rebels against the establishment that brings the promise of total destruction. Thus, they party like it’s 1999.

It’s a social revolution. And it’ll happen again, only this time in Asia. Mixing South Korean society with North Korea will only speed things up. Once the revolution takes place, people will demand more rights, freedoms, and free enterprise. It’ll take another generation to come to a reality, but it’ll happen. We’ll end up with a Korea, that’s more like China. Maybe not a democracy in name, but a democracy in spirit.

So in reality, North Korea just set them selves up to become what their leader hates the most…a western-like society. All we have to do, is stay out of the way.

I've done extensive research and discrete communications to provide you with this previously unreleased document in the Foley case. Unlike most that you’ve seen, this one is a message sent from an unnamed page to Foley:

Listen Foley I think I got something to say to you. It's late
September and I really should be back at school. I know I keep you amused,
but I feel I'm being used. Oh Foley I couldn't have tried any more.

You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone. You
stole my heart and that's what really hurt.

The morning sun when it's in your face really shows your age. But
that don't worry me none, in my eyes you're everything. All I needed was a
friend to lend a guiding hand, but you turned into a lover and brother what a
lover, you wore me out. All you did was wreck my bed, and in the morning
kick me in the head. Oh Foley I couldn't have tried anymore.

You made a first-class fool out of me. But I'm as blind as a fool can
be, you stole my heart but I love you anyway.

And now you know.

COMING NEXT: It’s gotta be the tea!

No comments: