Sunday, September 24, 2006

What Stinks in Florida

STINKY from Michigan writes:

Dear Bob,
I got stinky feet!
I put on powder, I use odor eaters, I wash and caress my toes daily, and still by the end of the day, STINKY FEET!!! STINKY STINKY STINKY

STINKY

Dear Stinky,

I too have suffered from horrible, horrible smelly feet. At home they seemed ok, I usually have my shoes off or I’m wearing tenny shoes. But half way through work…wooo-ho-ho!

Didn’t like powder ‘cause it make me smell like I was pattin’ my bottom with baby powder, which I wasn’t. The odor eater charcoal things only worked for one day per package that could get expensive after a while. I bought foot spray and sprayed the inside of my shoes the day before…again, it smells like I’m pattin’ by body dry with baby powder.

At work, I soaked my feet in the break room sink to get them sweat pads cooled down. It stunk up the room at first, but the smell went away as them toes got clean. I had to stop ‘cause some folks got to complaining’ to the boss.

Finally, halfway thru the day I’m in the bathroom thinkin’ how bad my feet smell and I decide to take out the charcoal pads and toss ’em out. I take some wads of toilet paper (not the wads I used to wipe by ass), and sprayed it down with air freshener, then I stuff the paper in my shoes and no more stink for the rest of the day!

The next summer, I decide to get some gel-supported heel shoes and the smell goes away! It was the shoes, the shoes!!!

So, Stinky, go out and buy some new shoes.

Now for something completely different.

Our local elections have Ben Nelson and Pete Rickets havin’ a go at it. Ben has spent a good dealt of time in politics and Pete is a successful businessman.

In a nutshell, this is why you can’t trust a businessman. Shit rolls down hill, not money. Trickle down economics just pads the pockets of businessmen. It hasn’t worked in the past and it won’t work now.

Recently Pete layed off hundreds of workers in his company then got a great big bonus that year. This is how it works. In the fall, some businesses lay off workers in an attempt to lower costs before the end of the year. At the end of the quarter, which is year-end, the company shows inflated profits as the result of getting rid of people, who are now on welfare. Then the big-boys, CEO’S and what-not, get big bonuses for ending the year on a profit note.

The lives of people and their family’s are expendible. Is this the type of thinking you want to run our government? A government who considers the lives and rights of its population as unimportant, well that’s the previous Soviet Union and that’s just not what I signed up for.

Think about it when elections come up in your area.

Speaking of stupid, it was just admitted by our military that the war in Iraq created more terrorists. I thought we were trying to decrease terrorist cells? Oh well, I hate say I told you so, but I did. Four years ago.

That’s all I got to say bout that.

And now you know.

COMING NEXT: I like tea!

No comments: