Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shrongs -Part II


This is a piece of fiction from about four years ago…one of my favorites that was never featured on www.MyStrangeStories.com or www.theweirdcrap.com. Which seems sort of odd in retrospect, since I run both.

Hope you like part II of “Shrongs”


So now it was my turn to go to that string dimension thing...


You black out during the transfer. Two simultaneous jumps can be hard on a guy. Every joint in my body is aching and my head feels like its gonna explode. I push the small round door open and stumble out.

Everything is blurry and I feel like a took a couple of shoots after running a marathon.
I’m just not with it.

I look around, same warehouse that I left about a half hour ago, but where is everybody? Where’s all the stuff?

Suddenly I feel tingly, and a void of some sort opens in front of me. It’s pushing me way like a strong magnet or gravitational force. I fall to the floor and see a flash of light. That’s the last thing I remember before I black out.

“You OK?”

I look up. Nice lookin’ lady. I look closer…she’s not human.

“My name’s Fawna. You OK?” She says as she lends me a hand.

“Did something go wrong? I’m back at…at…”

“Shelan?” She added.

I think to myself, “Great, I never asked the name of the planet.”

She continued, “No, you’re back on Earth. I followed you!”

"Your not human. What are you?" I ask.

"We're very similar, except, we don't really eat food like you do. I guess you could say we have chloroplasts instead of mitochondria...other than that we are very similar."


"Chloro-who?"
"We don't eat, we drink water and photosynthesize in the sun."

I look into her elfish eyes. These folks remind me of elves. No they don’t have pointed ears or long noses or any anti-human feature at all. Yet, when I look at one all I think of is elf. Only this time I noticed her long auburn hair hanging from her shoulders. Long and slender these creatures are, and she was no different. A smile came to my eyes. “You followed me?”

“It’s kind of a long story, but I’m very familiar with your story and I volunteered to come and well help soften the blow of your arrival.” Fawna blushed and looked away, “I guess you can say I’m a fan, I’ve always wanted to meet you.”

I couldn’t help but notice her shapely figure as she twisted her body to look away. Nice. Real nice. Like I said, I felt like I just took a couple of shots too many, so I’m easily distracted.

While admiring her figure, my mind and eyes wondered to her breasts. Like I said nice. But these if these “Shelan’s” are like plants, what’s in the breasts? If these guys photosynthesize, what would be in their female’s breasts? Plain water for their young? Would it have some kind of plant nutrients inside? Would it taste like honey-dew melon? Do they have some kind of sticky sap?
Hmmmm, I like the honey-dew melon idea.

“Ahhhhh, hello? Up here!” Fawna calls to me waving a hand over her face.

I think to myself, “Jesus, how long was I starring at her boobs?” I really don’t know.

“Sorry, just a bit groggy.”

“I bet!”

She seems more amused than mad.

“If I remember, there a pub down the street…” I start…

“Hold on, we gotta little work to do. Aren’t you wondering how I followed you?

“Now that you mention it...yes."

COMING NEXT: Honeydew or Honey don’t!

No comments: